You may think I was lucky, but I didn’t, it was a hard search. I did not replace any branch, at most I removed some that bothered, but the letters were as they were, all I had to do was look for the right point of view so that they looked in a correct way and as clear as possible.
With the first, the main difficulty was the spikes, there were many everywhere. With the N, it was looking for the right angle, from the road it looked the other way around, so I had to get between the brush and shoot from behind, I used the flash to try to highlight the sticks better. With the letters A, I shot with a very open diaphragm, to blur to the maximum all the tangle around and in the second you notice that the sharpness is quite bad, I only had a chance to shoot; I was stretching the battery for a while and it was about to go out, as it was at the end.
Finally, I returned home with a few scratches but glad.