I appreciate very much this award, especially because my blog Anvica’s gallery is very recent. With my others blogs, I don’t use to follow this type of things, because it’s a lot of work and I don’t have too much time, but, in this case, I will do an exception
Thanks a lot, Agnes, for the nomination! She has a very interesting blog so be sure to check out it; she says about her blog:
I like to quietly observe my surroundings and notice every little thing. I’ve always loved to take pictures about what I discovered, whether it was a small thing or a huge one. I don’t take professional photos as this is just my hobby but I think photography is the best way for me to show, how I see the world around me.
I think we have much in common. 🙂
And now, here are the award’s rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
(I hope you can understand my English, sorry in advance for the mistakes)
Questions To Me:
- How you first got involved in blogging? With my friend Anabel, who is a Gestalt therapist, we opened five years ago our blog “AventArte“, as we say “a place of tales, images and feelings“. At first we wanted to post the therapeutic tales written by my friend illustrated with my photos, but now it’s a reflection of what we are and we love. Three months ago I decided to open a blog only for my photographs, something that don’t give me to much work, easy, only to post images, and here is Anvica’s gallery.
- When you were five what did you want to be? Photographer… and astronaut… and writer… and teacher… and…
- Who is the person you’ve learnt the most from? My mother.
- If you had to marry a fictional character, either from a film, tv show or book, who would it be? Oh I think that I would not have a long enough life to marry all that I would like… And I suppose that my husband wouldn’t be very happy, fortunately he don’t follow my blogs 😉
- If you had the opportunity to go on an expedition into space, discovering new world, but never returning to Earth, would you take it? In this moment, no. May be when I was five… 😉
- What is the compliment that you would most like to hear? To be honest.
- Do you believe that the world is random or that things happen for a reason? I would like to know it, but I have no idea.
- Would you rather be a rock star or a superhero? Superhero, of course.
- If you had a free pass to commit any crime without going to prison, which crime would you choose? I don’t use to commit crimes only for the fear of going to prison, but because I think that they must not be done, so I would not commit any. What a serious answer!!! I’m very boring!!! 😉
- If six year old you was here right now, what would you say to her? Forget the astronaut… the writer… and concentrate in being a photographer!!! 😉
Questions for my Nominees
- What did decide you to open a blog?
- How often do you update it?
- What kind of blogs are you following?
- What positive aspects would you highlight of having a blog?
- And negatives?
- Now something more personal… Beach or mountain?
- To dance under the rain or to sit down close to the fire?
- Your perfect day is…
- Read a book or watch a film?
- Your favourite colour is…
And my Nominees:
- Birds photography by H.J.Ruiz
- The wandering poet
- Half a photographer
- Suyash Chopra
- On becoming fearless
- By the briny
- Serenity in the city