This week Priscilla encourages us to go deeper into our interior and analyze what we photograph and the relationship we have with it, a task that does not seem easy to me.
I could tell you about flowers and bugs, how I like to photograph them, getting very close, but always with a lens between us. Of how my gaze is changing and I do not always see them the same. When, before, my obsession was sharpness, now I find beauty in the blur. But that’s what I’m talking about on the blog lately “Blurry“
I almost prefer talking about places I photograph.
I really like walking the streets of my city, you’ve noticed that, haven’t you?
I also like to travel to other cities, but just enough time to visit them and come home soon. But I’m really grateful to have been able to visit other countries, I think that helps to understand that people are very similar everywhere, although there may be cultural differences, basically we have the same pains, the same joys, the same problems and the same feelings.
From time to time I also go to the sea and enjoy it, but I don’t really like lying on the sand, so I prefer to walk around it.
I love the mountains! I think it also shows on the blog. The Pyrenees is close to my city, in a little over an hour’s drive, I can enjoy these views..
- I like being at home, knowing the place, helps me to be more comfortable.
- Traveling has made me feel closer to others. (I think the blog also helps that)
- I’m a little picky I don’t like sand! 🙃 but I like the sea.
- Although I am a city girl, I also find myself comfortable in the mountains. They make me realize how insignificant we are and remind me that we are not the kings of the universe and that it would be good for us to learn once and for all to take care of our environment.
- Another thing that you can see in my photographs, you won’t see many people. Well, yes, I think sometimes I am a bit antisocial. Who’d say having a blog, right?
- Sometimes I think I have a split personality, an outgoing and a shy one, they even have different names… I’ll tell you another day. 😜
- I’m talking too much about myself, my shy part is going to have a hard time hitting the publishing button…😬
Posted as part of Lens-Artists: Getting to know you