San Pedro de Lárrede is a church located in Lárrede, Huesca (Spain). It was built around 1050 in the Aragonese Romanesque style, belonging to the group of churches called Serrablo, because it is located in the historical region of Serrablo. The church was declared a Historic-Artistic Monument in 1931.
It has a structure of a single nave with four sections that, after a cruise formed by two chapels open on each side of the nave, leads to a presbyteral space composed of a short straight section and a semicircular apse.
Although perhaps the most recognizable icon of the temple is its bell tower, raised on the north side chapel and which rises 17 meters above ground level constituting by its slender a real beacon of reference from considerable distance.