These days I am taking part in a workshop of photography and self-esteem and they asked us to take an image with all the things that form a part of our lives. This image is my life, everything what I like and I love. That’s me!
From top row, right corner:
- My family, my boys.
- Harry Potter’s wand, I love magic!
- The Neverending Story. It represent my love for books
- My Kindle. More books.
- Badge of my group of “Fotógraf@s en Zaragoza”“
- My lovely camera Fuji X-100. My precious!!!
- My mom’s earrings. I miss her!
- Music. I love music and I love “El Kanka”.
- My fan and glasses. My inseparable companions, lately.
- My smartwacth, that encourages me to move. It counteracts the effects of the following objects…
- My computer, tablet and Netflix.
2 thoughts on “Beloved”
very, very cool!